Bluffers Park Boat Ramp & Marina
1 Brimley Rd. South
Bluffers Park Boat Ramp and Marina is one of Lake Ontario’s best facilities. The park offers a low cost very good quality public ramp with ample parking. Boats launch into a safe harbor leading directly to Lake Ontario. The marina offers yearly or monthly, and over-night boat slips.
Time on the Water Canada Rating 10
Rates as of June 2015 $.75 per hour Max $7.00 per day.
Bluffers is also a popular weigh-in station for the Great Ontario Salmon Derby as well as other tournaments and derby’s. It is home to several popular Guides and Charters. By mid June the salmon migrate along the north shore and provide excellent fishing for Chinook, Coho, Rainbow, and other popular cold water species.
Bluffers Park Marina
Over 400 Slips, Starting at $1,720.00 for the summer season
- Docks from 20′ to 80′
- Accommodate both power and sail boats
- Full service fuel dock with friendly staff ready to serve
- Marina and on-the-water service
- Certified gas and diesel technicians, plus an extensive range of parts, on site
- Content and trailer storage
- Includes all amenities (parking, hydro, water, pump outs and 10% discount on food services)