Author Topic: Port Dalhousie  (Read 2380 times)

rufat

• 24 Pounder
Port Dalhousie
« on: May 02, 2018, 11:48:08 AM »
HELLO MY FREINDS

im planning to go  Port Dalhousie I just wondering if any report or anyone been fishing up there or anyone been catching any fish up there please let me know

thanks
Richard

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

rljwarner

• Shaker
Re: Port Dalhousie
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 04:38:35 PM »
fishing has apparently been really good since Monday. I will be back out Friday evening

Teamuntouchable

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 11:07:25 PM »
Iíll be going out there tommorow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rigante

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 09:08:20 AM »
I went out yesterday first run of the year. Fished an hour between 30-60' off Dalhousie. No takers, boat ran great so chalked it up as a success.

pierre3737

• Smolt
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 07:39:54 PM »
Friends were there Saturday and Sunday, lots of boats and lots of fish. Don't know what the big secret is on here.

Teamuntouchable

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 10:44:18 PM »
Friends were there Saturday and Sunday, lots of boats and lots of fish. Don't know what the big secret is on here.

I didnít get any answers so I went to fishermanís pier hooked up 3 salmon 1 laker I wish there was more communications around here but I guess no one likes to share things anymore , if everyone just remembered that our fishing season is short and would share details it would make it fun for everyone to enjoy while it lasts

Anyways when i went to fishermanís pier , i hooked them up on flies but the water was flipped higher temps on the bottom than the surface 50í of water 30í down on riggers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slowtrull

• Smolt
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2018, 07:50:54 AM »
Trying to post once already had trouble went out of Hamilton on Sunday 70 FOW 15 feet off the bottom one king to Lakers to knock offside  trying to post once already had trouble went out of Hamilton on Sunday 70 FOW 15 feet off the bottom one king to Lakers to knock offs