Author Topic: Port Credit Pen Derby  (Read 14321 times)

tonewbie

• 30 Pounder
  • Feed the addiction!!
Port Credit Pen Derby
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2012, 11:09:29 pm »
Great if you could let me know by noon... I have to be back in TO by 1:30 so will make the call then
Fishing is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of Occasions for Hope

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

Got2Bite

• Full Box
    • Got2Bite Fishing Tackle
Re: Port Credit Pen Derby
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2012, 07:41:05 am »
I will look into this in the morning.
I'm putting together some grab bags for each boat........loving the "hot spot flashers, agitators and apex lures that Hot Spots PRO John Foley provided for our Derby. Along with one of these there will be a Walker deeper divers or jet diver included in a grab bag for each boat in the morning.
Looks like it's going to be a good day weather wise also.

WOW some good treats, good peeps, good weather and great fishing.  Can't wait.  Its going to be great to see everyone again.
Fish Got2Bite

tonewbie

• 30 Pounder
  • Feed the addiction!!
Port Credit Pen Derby
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2012, 12:42:44 pm »
Any word on the trailer????
Fishing is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of Occasions for Hope

BlueKnight

• Full Box
  • Hot Spot Pro Staff
Re: Port Credit Pen Derby
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2012, 05:08:31 pm »
For the guys who are planning to leave the boats in the marina overnight I called Parking Control & we're okay to park the trailers in the lot south of the ramp. I also called 11 Division Peel Police & asked them to pay special attention to the lot for a little extra security for the trailers. My trailers there & God help them if anyone steals that one. They'd never hear the last of it & it'd cost them more than a double double LOL!

tonewbie

• 30 Pounder
  • Feed the addiction!!
Port Credit Pen Derby
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2012, 05:42:40 pm »
Thanks!! See you tomorrow
I hope I see this guy tomorrow. 36lbs on my handheld!!! Today off PC. Think he'd earn me some money tomorrow?

Tell ya were and on what tomorrow at 1PM