Author Topic: King Of The Lake Amateur Division  (Read 63371 times)

buster

• Shaker
Re: King Of The Lake Amateur Division
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2013, 08:00:31 pm »
where do we send our ticket money to , before u cant get in , looks like it will fill up quick

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

Myles Ahead Sportfishing

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2013, 08:23:31 pm »
I have 2 teams interested, let me know when and where to send $$$$

jimw

• 24 Pounder
    • JimW's FB Page
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2013, 09:16:52 pm »
I am going to throw my hat into the game as well. Planning on coming down from Ottawa. Should be fun and if I'm lucky we might even catch a fish. lol

Ready and waiting for registration info.

Cheers.

JimW

get it wet

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2013, 11:17:55 pm »
you can send a cheque to
King Of The Lake Promotions
323 wellington St. Port Colborne
L3k2k4

If you guys want to get this in and get a head start. 

$150 cnd 

Include
Captains name, Add, Boat size, Boat make, Team name and contact info ... numbers and email

once we get it you will get a confirmation email from Us and then the party begins .

Enjoy and hope you guys enjoy this as much as its intended on providing.

Comfort Inn is our host hotel, 905 687 8890  ask for GET It WET fishing rate.

Yvan

buster

• Shaker
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2013, 12:17:07 am »
do we worry about docking yet

knotreel

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2013, 09:23:37 am »
Postal code?

get it wet

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2013, 10:30:30 am »
Docking in the spring is not an issue
There is lots
We have the whole marina

TyeeTanic

• Full Box
  • King Kongs
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2013, 04:36:55 pm »
Ivan.......any chance asking you to donate a portion of your profit from the amateur division (on 30 teams you take in $4500 but only pay out $4000) back to the non profit volunteer groups that make the salmon fishery a success? Or some of the "draw prizes" you are re- introducing that companies donate back to the fishery...........Lookin g forward to the New Ivan (with a Y )

Unbelievable, asking this in an open forum. GT2 you need to think about the impact of what you are doing before you go ahead with your actions, especially in public. This is not tactful at all, like some of your previous posts. You can go on treating us like we are all morons, but the truth is about the opposite when you don't have any of your facts straight. I know of a great New Years resolution for you ...
Fishing, the best addiction out there ...

GT2

• Full Box
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2013, 06:54:48 pm »
TyeeTanic.......arn't you the guy that weighed a salmon in Walters Derby yet did not have a Derby ticket for all onboard.......dont you start "preaching"
 I will not comment on Ivans tourny any more......i wish him and all those that participate a safe and successfull day.

buster

• Shaker
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2013, 07:47:32 pm »

thank you Yvon , my check is in the mail , hope it contains the right information for the tourney , cant wait

get it wet

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2013, 12:05:18 am »
Buster - Thx look forward to it
GT2- no hard feelings, we all are entitled to our own opinions and the way we take action.  Instead of fighting with you I invite you to participate in one of our events. Maybe you would enjoy yourself and then have different opinions of what goes on. 

TyeeTanic

• Full Box
  • King Kongs
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2013, 08:09:30 am »
TyeeTanic.......arn't you the guy that weighed a salmon in Walters Derby yet did not have a Derby ticket for all onboard.......dont you start "preaching"
 I will not comment on Ivans tourny any more......i wish him and all those that participate a safe and successfull day.

Like I said GT2, get your story straight, you judge people too easily and the sharp words come out too fast ... I have all the right to preach to you, for being so judgemental and not knowing what truly happened. I was the guy that didn't hesitate to tell GOSD that there was a South African on board that did not have a ticket, who I thought could not participate as he wasn't even from North America, who didn't touch the rod, drive the boat or net the fish.  But let me guess, in your mind it is impossible for a guy to make an honest mistake.  This is what ticks me off ... you have no idea.

And my comment was not only in regards to how you have treated me in the past, but others ... those kind of posts just don't belong on Spoonpullers. So perhaps take some of your own advice. "Look forward to the new" GT2.

Anyhow, this is getting old ...
Fishing, the best addiction out there ...

get it wet

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2013, 07:28:47 pm »
Well Good things are happening daily right now.  As you may or may not know fishawk electronics purchased "Deeper Diver" this yr and with the good vibs that are happening with the amateur division, they decided to Sponsor this side of this.  It Is the Deeper Diver Amateur showdown.

With this sponsorship the winner will get a free entry in the main event of the next St Catharines tournament. 

Just to be clear if You Win the Deeper Diver Showdown you get First place Money and an Entry in the main event of the next St Catharines KOTL Tournament.  this is a $600 value!!!

Thx to our sponsors for making this happen!!

shadrapper

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2013, 08:00:36 pm »
Just awesome Ivan, keep up the good work. Can we skip to spring now?

Witching Hour

• Full Box
    • Witching Hour
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2013, 09:51:59 pm »
Just to be clear if You Win the Deeper Diver Showdown you get First place Money and an Entry in the main event of the next St Catharines KOTL Tournament.  this is a $600 value!!!

Wow! That's huge.
Lake Ontario : our world class fishery 🐟