Author Topic: King Of The Lake Amateur Division  (Read 63373 times)

buster

• Shaker
Re: King Of The Lake Amateur Division
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2013, 09:01:50 pm »
right on Yvon , when is new website opening to get in on this

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

outkast

• Full Box
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2013, 09:05:41 pm »
Build it and they will come. I heard that somewhere...Any ways... I think this is going to be great. I'm sure many of us following this thread would agree.With your experience Yvan, just do this as you think is fit. Im sure thirty boats wont be a problem. Your going to have a problem capping it to thirty boats the second year.

get it wet

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2013, 09:08:33 pm »
new website will be soon
magazine will be ready by the sportsman show

Outkast.  Thx.

shadrapper

• 30 Pounder
King Of The Lake Amateur Division
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2013, 09:44:01 pm »
Good on you Yvan. Some good choices. 30 should fill up quick.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

lyndenlunker

• Full Box
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2013, 03:27:57 pm »
Hey Yvan, will we be able to sign up at the sports man show.

Larry

GT2

• Full Box
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2013, 04:58:52 pm »
Ivan.......any chance asking you to donate a portion of your profit from the amateur division (on 30 teams you take in $4500 but only pay out $4000) back to the non profit volunteer groups that make the salmon fishery a success? Or some of the "draw prizes" you are re- introducing that companies donate back to the fishery...........Lookin g forward to the New Ivan (with a Y )

get it wet

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2013, 05:20:51 pm »
You know, I knew you couldn't let this go by without trying to put your negative twist on it.  No different than the emails you sent to a bunch a people about me stealing someone elses tournament.  Wow! your a beauty!!

Let me start by saying this to defend myself and our organization. because you obviously have not been notified as the mayor of Lake Ontario.

In the past in All seminars we donated money, even the ones i did in Montreal I brought back donations from those guys on some raffles I did.  I don't know if you realize that in my repping job wheverer i can I donate to a lot of non profit opportunities including some Port Credit stuff as Wayne Andrews picked up 2 electric riggers for the symposium. 

If Fact this year I have put a 2 page layout on the MEA and the hatchery in the mag that costs 1200 each page and got 300 from Pat Kirby as a donation to help out so $1900 out our pockets.  Why because I think its important to let people know about what goes on as many don't know.

Do you think $500 is enough to run this series?  How much should we keep GT2?
If we give out 100% in the main event, How much is too much?  You Ran a Tournament, Do you think these tournaments draw 10's of thousand in revenue?  How much should we keep to run the event? 

I want to finish this by saying this because your insinuating and bashing me has not been getting to me but its a black eye on everything we do here and makes you look like an ass.  Either way not good!!

Witching Hour

• Full Box
    • Witching Hour
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2013, 08:38:14 pm »
Ivan.......any chance asking you to donate a portion of your profit from the amateur division (on 30 teams you take in $4500 but only pay out $4000) back to the non profit volunteer groups that make the salmon fishery a success? Or some of the "draw prizes" you are re- introducing that companies donate back to the fishery...........Lookin g forward to the New Ivan (with a Y )

That's a low blow.
5 minute misconduct.
Lake Ontario : our world class fishery 🐟

JustinB777

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2013, 09:15:38 pm »
Yvan I think you are doing a great job at promoting the series and the tournaments despite what some ppl think, keep up the good work can't wait for the spring

knotreel

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2013, 09:25:36 pm »
Yvan I think you are doing a great job at promoting the series and the tournaments despite what some ppl think, keep up the good work can't wait for the spring
X2,
unfortunately you can't make everyone happy.

HooknRelease

• Full Box
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2013, 09:33:33 pm »
the only frigin guy bitchin and crying like a little the girl is the guy that cant manage to fish a tourney and has hardly any involvement in our fishiery, frig my boy at 8 had more hours in the hatchery during mid winter picking eyed eggs than this guy has even given a thought, GT@ go play your games and insults away from this board, its lame and not what pullers is about,

Silver Tracker

• Full Box
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2013, 09:43:30 pm »
GT- I own a mortgage broker business and I will donate 25% of my commission on any mortgage placed with me to the fishery from Royal Lepage as long as it goes directly to putting more fish in the lake. I think it will be a lot more than $500.00.

tyee3904

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2013, 08:36:26 am »
How do you become "mayor of lake ontario"? I would like to apply! LOL.

barts

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2013, 12:50:55 pm »
Wow there is one in every crowd.  Can I mail you a cheque yet yvan? 

drjoe

• Full Box
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2013, 03:09:17 pm »
tyee 3904 you get to be  "mayor of Lake O.  " by getting the most floats  !