Author Topic: Hitching a Ride - Share some costs and make some friends in the GOSD  (Read 3709 times)

John Whyte

• Administrator
  • Full Box
There are a lot of anglers with tickets to the GOSD who would love to get out more often. They are willing to share the expense and may make for a fun day. There are a lot of boats who would like some help and company and share the costs.

If you are one of either of the above just post your availability and contact info hear. 
I spend 250 days a year on the water and I still feel I'm missing Time on the Water.

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

ciujason

• Smolt
Re: Hitching a Ride - Share some costs and make some friends in the GOSD
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 09:24:21 am »
Hey All, I'm from Sarnia, but considering leaving my boat at Bluffers for most of the derby this year.  I would occasionally be coming up with my boy but would be making a few trips on weekdays if I had folks to come out with me.  I have a 28 foot scarab center console, twin 250's  rigged like a tournament / charter boat so the only thing folks would be required to do is help out with expenses.   I would suggest that we take turns on fish and split prizes with 10 percent going to the boat.  Let me know if this is of any interest to anyone.

jbar

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 08:58:40 am »
I will be having a spot open from time to time on my boat.18.5 crestliner very well equipped. just pm me here and we can talk.

oarmaster

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 09:22:09 pm »
I open any time  fully rigged 25 foot tiara Hamilton.

Gpearce

• Shaker
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 09:12:05 am »
I am Always looking for an empty seat...available evenings or weekends and on short notice..Im in burlington but will travel as far as port hope.

I also have a 23 ft campion with riggers and dipsys that i take out on the weekend..we can share costs on your boat or share them on mine.

Pm me and we can work out the details

Thanks
Gerry

FishOn (mkulak)

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 09:24:49 am »
I'm off the week of July 18th and would like to join some fellow spoonpullers on the water.  (either my boat or yours)
I have promised to take a couple of buddies out a couple of the days but do plan to be on the water for 5 days :)
Marc | 1989 Tiara 2700 | Kings Landing

jimw

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 04:17:24 am »
Itís 2018 Derby Time!!

Hello I am in the Ottawa area but will be in the GTA a few times this summer if anyone is every looking to fill a seat in their boat. I have my derby ticket and some salmon fishing experience, usually fish salmon 4-5 times a summer. Willing to pitch in gas money, Timmyís, pick up some herring strips or whatever.

I will be in the GTA next week a couple days from the afternoon of Wednesday, July 11th to the afternoon of Friday, July 13th if anyone is looking to fill a seat in their boat.

Thanks

Jim W