Author Topic: Empty Seat? Take someone fishing and share the costs and the day  (Read 35225 times)

John Whyte

• Administrator
  • Full Box
Every day someone is left sitting at home or on the dock and someone else is fishing alone. Use this section and take someone fishing.

Have an open seat or want to get out? Post it hear.
I spend 250 days a year on the water and I still feel I'm missing Time on the Water.

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

Fish Busters

• FISH BUSTERS
  • 24 Pounder
  • FISH BUSTERS
Re: Empty Seat? Take someone fishing and share the costs and the day
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 11:44:33 pm »
Looking to help anyone out to go fishin. Have room for 3 to 4 people. Fully equipped 37' Sea Ray out of Bronte. Just need to share fuel costs. Lost my job due illness. Missed 3 weeks due to being hospitalized. Itching to get out for a good day of fishing!!!

Thanks!
1989 Sea Ray 340 Express, Lowrance Elite 7 HDI, Fish Hawk XD, 4 Big Jons, Twin 454's

Lopez

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 11:53:42 pm »
Hey guys, I'm solo this week so if anyone have or need a seat let me know.
I'm out off bronte. I have my derby ticket.
Thanks
A_Luring

Lopez

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 08:11:34 pm »
Wow!!! Nobody.
A_Luring

rufat

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 01:19:55 pm »
Hi all,
I'm looking for 1 or 2 people that would be interested in fishing out of
Port Credit or Ashbridges Bay this weekend, Sunday, August 31 depends on weather conditions . I have a fully equipped boat. All you need is you lunch & to pitch in for the gas. If you think this is for you send me a PM or email & we can chat.

Thanks

Richard

rufat

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 04:33:36 pm »
Hi all,
Port Credit or Ashbridges Bay this weekend, Sunday, September 7 depends on weather conditions . I have a fully equipped boat. All you need is you lunch & to pitch in for the gas. If you think this is for you send me a PM or email & we can chat.

Thanks

Richard

walleyehunter0063

• Shaker
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 11:08:52 pm »
Bay quinte if anyone knows the lake and where some walleye are and wants to go for a fish i would be glad to help pay someones fuel for a good fish i dont mind taking my boat either let me know thanks guys

walleyehunter0063

• Shaker
Bay Quinte
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 11:09:42 pm »
Bay quinte if anyone knows the lake and where some walleye are and wants to go for a fish i would be glad to help pay someones fuel for a good fish i dont mind taking my boat either let me know thanks guys

1965starcraft

• Smolt
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2014, 11:30:12 am »
im always alone.. having hard time finding fishing partner who like fishing as much i do... mostly walleye fishing or salmon.. im from deseronto and own a 1965 18.5 foot ...  pretty much full equip minus auto pilot and fish hawk...  so let fish togheter and take turn on boat to use... unless we have a preference.. willing pay for gaz also anyday... just need 5 minute head up and im omw :))

skippersam

• 24 Pounder
Empty Seat? Seat is filled "Thanks"
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2014, 11:05:44 am »
I will be fishing Bay of Quinte for the next couple of weekends in November. Anyone interested in being the 3rd on the boat let me know. We come down for the weekend to Desoronto.
Shawn

walleyehunter0063

• Shaker
2 seats open for bay of quintie
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2014, 03:46:27 pm »
Fishing this Friday and this Saturday if anyone is interested just chip in for fuel thx

Hi-Vol

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2015, 11:36:09 pm »
Gang

Hoping this thread really starts rocking in the coming weeks and months..
Once I get pulling, seats will be available.

Thanks John

skippersam

• 24 Pounder
Empty Seat? Take someone fishing and share the costs and the day
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2015, 09:28:04 pm »
Hi all,
Port Credit or Ashbridges Bay this season. I have a fully equipped boat. All you need is your lunch & to pitch in for the gas. I am looking for a couple of people that could be regulars on the boat. If you think this is for you send me a PM or email & we can chat.

Thanks
Shawn

capnjohn

• Smolt
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2015, 07:30:45 pm »
Hi all: looking for a couple of  guys to go fishing with during the spring derby and sharing each others boats, I have a 21.5 ft. sylvan with electric down riggers,fish finder and tackle, St. Catherines and Grimsby area.  you can PM or EMAIL me thankyou John

rbtech

• Shaker
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2015, 05:50:40 pm »
Hello my name is Richard
I’m hoping to connect with people looking for a partner to fish with this season or from time to time now and in the future.
I am available to fish most morning’s and the occasional afternoon, throughout the season. The Bluff’s and Pickering are the closest landing to my house but I don’t mind the occasional drive to Ash bridges Bay or the odd Port Credit trip  I’m sure I could get used to it.
I’ve fished all my life and have a very diverse fishing back ground with experience in several countries and fishing methods. I have also been fortunate enough to have worked charter fishing on Lake Ontario out of Bluffers Park for two seasons 2012/2013 quite successfully.
If you have any questions please get in touch ,I would be happy to answer any farther queries you may have. Hope to speak with to you soon.

Richard
rbtech@rogers.com