Salmon Fishing > Have a cool salmonoid shot you want to share?

Evening Fish

(1/1)

NOREELWORRIES:
Evening Fishing has been awesome this week out of Whitby. Full Moon Wed saw us triple up after 9:30 in the moonlight .... What excitement.

Couple pictures as the sun went down  :)  Hard to believe we are like 15 min from the GTA.

Leo 11:
  Great photos NOREELWORRIES . I missed the action yesterday and I found out some of the  guys  were going 15 for 20 out of Pickering so I did a solo run this AM. Water colder at 57 on top out to 90' which is where I saw the only bait and it was right on top. I played around under 90' and marked very few fish :(

NOREELWORRIES:
I trolled past you LEO, a few times last week in the AM. Was working my way west from Whitby and back again. Off this week so will be out a fair bit. Perhaps I'll see you on the water.

Leo 11:

--- Quote from: NOREELWORRIES on July 25, 2016, 07:13:32 pm ---I trolled past you LEO, a few times last week in the AM. Was working my way west from Whitby and back again. Off this week so will be out a fair bit. Perhaps I'll see you on the water.

--- End quote ---

Roger that NOREELWORRIES.  Never did get out the past couple of days so hope to be out AM. Give me a shout and good luck :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version