Author Topic: "Bobs fish holder" handles  (Read 5994 times)

jfneron

• Full Box
    • Fishchallenger Charters
"Bobs fish holder" handles
« on: April 09, 2018, 05:10:20 pm »
G'day folks!

Do you remember those??

Several years ago, those famous "Bobs fish holder" handles, from RIP "Bob's Outdoors" boutique in Michigan, were advertised in the "Great Lakes Angler" magazine as well as on the ATOM-MIK Web Store and they were very popular among the Lake Ontario charters network. Unfortunately, when Bob Hicks closed his company several years ago, he ceased the production of these handles, made using strong stainless steel computer-bent rods, rubber inserts, flexible plastic handles and red lanyards, all glued together using a strong Contact Adhesive.

In 2014, I contacted Mr Hicks to ask if he could still produce a batch of those, as the OSGA wanted to offer one handle to each of it's members with their membership renewal. Bob accepted to sell me his remaining parts inventory and I still have some in stock. Note that this will be a ONE TIME ONLY offer as when my inventory will be depleted that will be the end of it, as neither Bob nor me plan to purchase additional parts. So if you want one or more, it is now or never!

Here is the selling price list (note that the handles are cheap but Canada Post shipping cost is high unfortunately):

a) 2 x handles @ 14$ + 1 x 12$ shipping = 40$ cdn (20.00$ per unit)
b) 4 x handles @ 14$ + 1 x 12$ shipping = 68$ cdn (17.00$ per unit)

To order, contact Jean-Francois at jfneron@msn.com or 418-875-2555. Payment will be accepted through an e-transfer (INTERAC). If you live near Toronto, Barrie, or Montreal, I may be able to deliver the handles "in person" so there would not be any cost for shipping.
Jean-François Néron, L’Ange-Gardien (Côte de Beaupré), QC

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

Fishwilly

• 24 Pounder
Re: "Bobs fish holder" handles
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 07:43:48 pm »
Hey JF are you in Ottawa??

If so I could grab a couple off you locally.

networthy

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 02:02:58 pm »
These are awesome. Used my yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wdowiak26

• Shaker
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 06:14:00 am »
If your releasing musky plz don’t use those !!