Author Topic: Keeping a fish  (Read 4812 times)

Cormorant

• Shaker
Keeping a fish
« on: July 18, 2018, 02:20:42 am »
hey guys. Not sure if this is in the right category or not however myself and scallywag have been wondering what to do in the event that we land a tournament fish worth weighing after weigh stations are closed? Are we supposed to keep it on ice? Live Well? Or keep it alive by dragging it behind the boat all night haha!! Any help in this matter would be great.
Thanks
C

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

HBC

• Full Box
Re: Keeping a fish
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 09:40:06 am »

horsehunter

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 10:40:05 am »
The fish that is this weeks leader was caught after 8PM and was kept in an empty livewell with some ice till the following day, weighed in about a pound lighter than the Rapala boat scale which could have been weight loss or scale difference.

the search function is not all that friendly
I love golf it keeps thousands of unworthy off the water.

HBC

• Full Box
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 11:04:21 am »
the search function is not all that friendly

Really?  Well I typed in "fish after weigh station" in the search field and there were 50 posts on that.  The 15 seconds that it took would give the OP plenty of responses as opposed to waiting possibly hours for responses.

mitch

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 01:32:28 pm »
Billie, if there were a "like" button, I would have tapped that on your initial reply.

Cormorant

• Shaker
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 12:06:01 am »
gee guys im sorry for trying to spark up some conversation and get some real life answers on something that isn't the most clear in the rules. Next time ill make sure to search everything i can on google before I start a topic. That way I wont upset you spoon puller trolls. thanks for nothing

HBC

• Full Box
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 10:02:04 am »
I provided you a method to get an immediate answer as opposed to waiting for someone to respond to a question that you may want a quick response to.  That topic comes up each year with the same responses.  It's been beaten to death without any new responses.  You're welcome.

drjoe

• Full Box
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2018, 10:23:16 am »
Ditto on the search function being helpful to me : In a very short period of time I found that I may not have been doing I right for a long time !

Owen416

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2018, 04:04:01 pm »
So you just need to come up with something new and exciting to ask!  For instance, the boat beside you hooks up to a huge king, it jumps shakes the hook in the air and lands in your boat.... Can you keep it?