Author Topic: 2019 Bronte Classic  (Read 3586 times)

Sjhagarty

Re: 2019 Bronte Classic
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2019, 09:55:15 am »
Pretty sure i know one tournament i wouldn't enter if this is the response a simple question generates.. Sjhagarty, i certainly hope you don't represent this tournament....

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
I am not representing any tournament.. I just don't understand the sense of entitlement... That's all. 

And why be so cryptic? .  Say what you mean. I promise you no one cares that you don't participate in whatever event you're eluding to.  You're in such protest, recreationally offended much?

Sent from my LYA-L0C using Tapatalk

Just because you got butt hurt from a question?

You should look up the definition of cryptic.
If you found my response cryptic than your understanding of the English language must be very basic.

No one thought they were entitled, other than you with your over the top  replys.
Someone simply asked why the results weren't posted after all the lead up hoopla.

And the organizers responded and all is well... Except you.  Glad you aren't involved in the event.   

He said it wasn't fair that the organizers advertised the event, that he somehow was owed the results.

I'm not butt hurt. But I don't put up with people insulting my intelligence.

See ya around goof.

Resorting to name calling eh?   Seems very popular with some folks... Probably speaks  to their intelligence level.

He never said anything about "fair".
Perhaps learn reading and comprehension before calling others "Goof".
You should probably stay out of conversations when they are above your level of comprehension.

The way you've interpreted the Atlantic salmon data I doubt you should question anyone's comprehension.  You want to insult me then call me on name calling. Seriously. You earned it.

Gambler,

And we are talking about a fund raising event here that puts the fish in the lake... Amen.

Hey Hagarty, I see from other posts you made that you actually asked some questions on this board......how dare you expect people to owe you a reply! Now come out of moms basement get her to make your lunch, put on your backpack and get to school, by the sounds of it I would say grade 7 is about right.

Gambler....no one said its not a tough job, and if you cant handle it maybe get some help or pass the torch to someone else who has more time.
Feel free to come for some free lunch on the dock at king of the lake next spring... Oh wait...  Ya. 

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

HBC

• Full Box
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2019, 10:48:44 am »
We are almost at a full page just for quotes.  Keep at it boys, you are almost there.

gambler

• Full Box
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2019, 04:34:43 am »

Gambler....no one said its not a tough job, and if you cant handle it maybe get some help or pass the torch to someone else who has more time.

That's is the problem, everyone wants to b*tch about it but they never step up to do sh*t.  When it comes time to find guys to help out, everyone wants nothing to do with it. 

Bob Webster

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2019, 07:55:10 am »
Sjhagarty, now known as Getyourownreport, member since 2017 but you have NEVER started a post? 
Yet you bitch about everyone else not contributing...?
In fact, I can't find a report where you offer anything helpful.