Author Topic: 2019 Bronte Classic  (Read 10101 times)

waterdownredneck

• Full Box
Re: 2019 Bronte Classic
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2019, 12:18:05 pm »
Thanks for sharing the events success bigbus.
"Little Getaway", Waterdown, ON

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

Leo

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2019, 01:21:26 pm »
Well said, Antondavel, Waterdownredneck, Salmon Sublx8Br. I wasn't able to fish this summer, but I still like to know the results of all the events, KOTL, GOSD, Bronte Classic. Big thanks to Bigbus for posting the results.

Leo

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2019, 01:37:08 pm »
Isn't Spoonpullers.com all about, everything about fishing, including posting of results if a person has the time available to do it.

Sjhagarty

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2019, 02:10:18 pm »
Its funny that these organizers of these tournaments find time to advertise these events but cant seem to find time to post the results. I guess if you cant make it you don't get to see how it played out! Take a page out of the KOTL and post the results. :-X
I think you're missing the point of these events. People have lives, they don't owe you the results.  Comparing to Kotl is silly, ones for profit, ones for fundraising. If you're looking for results and just general what's going on around the lake, consider Instagram.

Thanks HRSTA for all you do!

I don't think I'm missing any point! Your right "People have Lives" so when someone asks what occurred at a fund raising event they were unable to attend because "people have Lives" maybe a little more courteous response would have been "stay tuned" or " it will be posted when I find time" but thanks for your interest. Not some smart ass punk remark! If your ilk are the type of anglers involved with these fundraisers I dont want anything to do with it. I'll continue to support the 'Silly' KOTL and the even sillier GOSD. Have nice winter!
Thanks Jason for your understanding of what was actually being requested.
Nasty people will be Malakas

Sent from my LYA-L0C using Tapatalk
Again, you missed the point. No one owes you the results. Chill out

antondavel

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2019, 09:06:42 am »
KOTL / Re: Spring KOTL registration open-Deadline March 31st
« on: May 01, 2019, 12:20:12 pm »
Quote from: antondavel on May 01, 2019, 09:05:33 am
Did the Spring tournament take place that weekend April 27 & 28th....I know the conditions were not great.
Any results would be appreciated.
Thanks
Anton

Sunday only. Results on their website

« on: May 01, 2019, 08:00:32 pm »
Thanks,
 looks like most guys did well, better than last year for one day.
Anton

Again there is no point to be missed! I guess no one OWES you any answers when requesting input from fellow anglers either??

I will say this, the last time you replied to one of my inquiries you were a lot less irritated by the question, so maybe you should be the one that Chills.....Dude 8)

Sjhagarty

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2019, 12:56:26 pm »
« on: May 01, 2019, 12:20:12 pm »
Quote from: antondavel on May 01, 2019, 09:05:33 am
Did the Spring tournament take place that weekend April 27 & 28th....I know the conditions were not great.
Any results would be appreciated.
Thanks
Anton

Sunday only. Results on their website

« on: May 01, 2019, 08:00:32 pm »
Thanks,
 looks like most guys did well, better than last year for one day.
Anton

Again there is no point to be missed! I guess no one OWES you any answers when requesting input from fellow anglers either??

I will say this, the last time you replied to one of my inquiries you were a lot less irritated by the question, so maybe you should be the one that Chills.....Dude 8)
No. I don't believe anyone owes me anything, and it's clear you don't have much to offer. You ever participate in any of these events?  If you did you'd know that on Saturday/sunday at 3pm no one's first priority Is making sure someone not invested sitting on his couch  needs to know who won, or what they weighed.   No one really does these for anything but their own enjoyment, or to raise funds to put the fish there for everyone to catch.  What makes you need these results so bad?  Does it affect you?   

HBC

• Full Box
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2019, 01:12:16 pm »
Why so mad?

Bob Webster

• Full Box
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2019, 01:13:01 pm »
Pretty sure i know one tournament i wouldn't enter if this is the response a simple question generates.. Sjhagarty, i certainly hope you don't represent this tournament....

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Sjhagarty

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2019, 03:59:27 pm »
Pretty sure i know one tournament i wouldn't enter if this is the response a simple question generates.. Sjhagarty, i certainly hope you don't represent this tournament....

I am not representing any tournament.. I just don't understand the sense of entitlement... That's all. 

And why be so cryptic? .  Say what you mean. I promise you no one cares that you don't participate in whatever event you're eluding to.  You're in such protest, recreationally offended much?

Bob Webster

• Full Box
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2019, 06:49:31 pm »

I am not representing any tournament.. I just don't understand the sense of entitlement... That's all. 

And why be so cryptic? .  Say what you mean. I promise you no one cares that you don't participate in whatever event you're eluding to.  You're in such protest, recreationally offended much?

Just because you got butt hurt from a question?

You should look up the definition of cryptic.
If you found my response cryptic than your understanding of the English language must be very basic.

No one thought they were entitled, other than you with your over the top  replys.
Someone simply asked why the results weren't posted after all the lead up hoopla.

And the organizers responded and all is well... Except you.  Glad you aren't involved in the event.   

Sjhagarty

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2019, 01:01:30 pm »

If you found my response cryptic than your understanding of the English language must be very basic.

No one thought they were entitled, other than you with your over the top  replys.
Someone simply asked why the results weren't posted after all the lead up hoopla.

And the organizers responded and all is well... Except you.  Glad you aren't involved in the event.   

He said it wasn't fair that the organizers advertised the event, that he somehow was owed the results.

I'm not butt hurt. But I don't put up with people insulting my intelligence.

See ya around goof.

Bob Webster

• Full Box
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2019, 03:21:51 pm »

He said it wasn't fair that the organizers advertised the event, that he somehow was owed the results.

See ya around goof.

Resorting to name calling eh?   Seems very popular with some folks... Probably speaks  to their intelligence level.

He never said anything about "fair".
Perhaps learn reading and comprehension before calling others "Goof".
You should probably stay out of conversations when they are above your level of comprehension.

gambler

• Full Box
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2019, 07:39:19 am »
I am one of the organizers for the Sandy Creek Shootout on the South Shore in NY.  I can tell you this, after days of planning, collecting entry fees, setting up weigh in, collecting donations, putting together captains bags, fishing all day, doing weigh in, tearing down everything and other stuff, you are tired at the end of the day.  The last thing you care about is posting the results on a message board for all the world to see.  If the results are the only thing that matters in your life, take a ride down to the weigh in and see them for yourself.  Running events is a thankless job and no matter how hard you work, there will always be people that aren't happy. 

Sjhagarty

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2019, 08:36:14 am »

See ya around goof.

Resorting to name calling eh?   Seems very popular with some folks... Probably speaks  to their intelligence level.

You should probably stay out of conversations when they are above your level of comprehension.

The way you've interpreted the Atlantic salmon data I doubt you should question anyone's comprehension.  You want to insult me then call me on name calling. Seriously. You earned it.

Gambler,

And we are talking about a fund raising event here that puts the fish in the lake... Amen.

antondavel

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2019, 09:41:24 am »

See ya around goof.

The way you've interpreted the Atlantic salmon data I doubt you should question anyone's comprehension.  You want to insult me then call me on name calling. Seriously. You earned it.

Gambler,

And we are talking about a fund raising event here that puts the fish in the lake... Amen.

Hey Hagarty, I see from other posts you made that you actually asked some questions on this board......how dare you expect people to owe you a reply! Now come out of moms basement get her to make your lunch, put on your backpack and get to school, by the sounds of it I would say grade 7 is about right.

Gambler....no one said its not a tough job, and if you cant handle it maybe get some help or pass the torch to someone else who has more time.