Author Topic: PORT DALHOUSIE REPORT  (Read 2485 times)

scarab

• Smolt
PORT DALHOUSIE REPORT
« on: September 03, 2019, 08:37:15 pm »
Well  the salmon and rainbow obviously moved out over the last couple weeks in PD  and the Charter boats are heading north to the bar  I suspect ! That is a fact! I was getting lots of fish around the wreck with salmon and rainbow on dipseys on 40' depth  #3 settings , using stingray 4" watermelon spoons and any fly ! There was still nothing on the screen(GARMIN)  as of yesterday when I just spent the whole day there and found nothing, except I went for lake trout( you can always rely on the lake trout, RIGHT?) with my new Magnum Dipsey at 80' and got one so that was it and I at least got one and my wife is happy for the meal!

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

drjoe

• Full Box
Re: PORT DALHOUSIE REPORT
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 09:16:33 pm »
Thanks for the post" scarab " now we do not feel so bad LOL !

silvertracker

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 05:15:42 pm »
Did you really eat a Lake Trout from Lake O? LOL

drjoe

• Full Box
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 05:32:59 pm »

I would rather eat a Lake Trout from Lake Ontario than an Atlantic salmon or Rainbow trout from a farm IMO ! Maybe you are a hamburger or sausage guy ? Do you know what is in it ?

gordy mohr

• Full Box
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 10:51:47 pm »

I would rather eat a Lake Trout from Lake Ontario than an Atlantic salmon or Rainbow trout from a farm IMO ! Maybe you are a hamburger or sausage guy ? Do you know what is in it ?

........you know what they say about summer sausage.   summer  sausage, some are not.......... :)
of all the things Ive lost, I miss my mind the most