Community Center > Product Reviews

Hot Spot Apex Lure

<< < (2/4) > >>

BlueKnight:
Jason I'd give Bill at Shortwave to see if he has them in. If he doesn't take a look at Berry's Bait & Tackle in BC. They have a pile of Hot Spot product. When I went over there Mal Clay took me in & it was some store! They have a website and you can order them.

waterdownredneck:
Perfect, will do and thanks again. 

BlueKnight:
I can't recall if I've mentioned this before (Old Age) but when I was running charters out of Port Credit if one of the other boats & I didn't have a charter we'd go out & play fish, taking turns on one others boat. Went out one day on his boat with the skipper & his mate. They decided to have a contest, I use only Apex & they use whatever lure they had on the boat. Well I was having trouble keeping the line in the water, just one fish after another. Then I went into the cabin to tie up a slider line & the mate yelled  'Fish On John'! I ran out, grabbed my rod & couldn't get it out of the rod holder. The buggars had taped my rod into the holder! Looked like they were going to fall overboard they were laughing so hard & I joined in! 

King Joe:
So, I am zombie-ing this thread.

Is there nobody that has Apex availability?  Crap, I am loving these for the yak...and slaying fish on Lake O....but Can Tire Brantford is THE source....and they are intermittent with colours and size 4.  I have even contacted APEX in BC...no response.  Great business model (not), if you ask me. 

Frig, I am one step away from buying a 3 d printer and making my own.

King Joe Outa Here!

waterdownredneck:
Ok dumb question because I’m a techno loser, would a 3D printer work?  I know someone with one and was also looking to get a couple more but this never crossed my mind.  Would they be as strong with that 3D plastic?  Sorry my post is of no help to you but if it can be done and I can do it, I’ll give you one. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version