Author Topic: Any boat launches open?  (Read 8500 times)

ScotchAndSalmon

• Shaker
Re: Any boat launches open?
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2020, 10:47:35 pm »
I知 going to give Foran痴 a call tomorrow, I値l let you guys know what they say. I知 kind of new at this, any fishing tips would be greatly appreciated. What would you normally do this time of year? I知 planning on getting out Saturday if possible, I値l post a report if I do.

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

Scottmeafish

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2020, 11:07:42 pm »
I知 going to give Foran痴 a call tomorrow, I値l let you guys know what they say. I知 kind of new at this, any fishing tips would be greatly appreciated. What would you normally do this time of year? I知 planning on getting out Saturday if possible, I値l post a report if I do.

Still barricaded as of today. If it is open and you post it here get there well before sun up as it's going to be an absolute gong show if it's the only open ramp on the south shore. There is about  30 parking spots maybe 40 including bowling alley

Fish could be anywhere from 30fow out too 100fow. Michigan stingers on long leads would be my starting point. Lots of Lakers in that area with kings mixed in.

Tight lines

wjanzen

• Smolt
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2020, 01:06:15 pm »
Hi everyone. Has anyone heard any info on the social distancing for fishing out on the lake? I was all set to head out on Saturday when I heard only same household address can be in the same boat. Fines are pretty steep for offenders. Has anyone heard of anyone being fined?