Author Topic: Minnownite planer boards  (Read 1017 times)

MINNOWNITE

• Shaker
Minnownite planer boards
« on: May 17, 2020, 07:09:34 am »
Now available! The best planer boards on the market. These boards pull hard! Complete with all stainless steel and powder coated aluminum. They also come with a flag for better visibility for you and everyone else. At only $260 plus taxes and shipping this is the best planer board on the market. Now taking pre orders.

But wait! There’s more!

I can also add custom graphics/name to the boards to make them truly one of a kind!

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

MINNOWNITE

• Shaker
Re: Minnownite planer boards
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 08:38:46 am »
NOW AVAILABLE! Through myself, Woodstock angling outfitters, and Lambeth rod and tackle. These boards pull HAAARD!

Spectrum17

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 07:03:45 am »
Are they stolen like the kicker motors you have been selling?

rockin-steelhead

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 10:48:06 am »
Spectrum17 more details on that comment would be great.

MINNOWNITE

• Shaker
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 12:09:19 pm »
For those wondering. End of February a friend purchased a kicker motor on Facebook. When he got it home, realized it was too big for his boat. After trying to make it work he decided it would be best to sell it for a smaller one. I posted online in a few different pages (including here) to sell it. Sold it in a few weeks. Fast forward 2? months i receive a phone call from the OPP stating that the motor in that transaction was stolen. The guy he purchased it from has been charged. Neither my friend or myself have been charged or anything more than 1 phone call with the police. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place trying to make this right for everyones sake. That is the story. I am doing everything legally possible to make this right.

Spectrum17

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2020, 03:04:53 pm »
How do you figure this is harassment? I only asked a question.
Have been told you have a pending court case in this matter as well though

MINNOWNITE

• Shaker
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2020, 03:07:58 pm »
How do you figure this is harassment? I only asked a question.
Have been told you have a pending court case in this matter as well though

This is news to me. I have not heard this. No one has been in contact with me including police/lawyer. I am unsure where you are receiving this information. Seems you are more informed than I am on the situation.

rockin-steelhead

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2020, 03:52:24 pm »
If MINNOWNITE friend was unware of the motor being stolen nor MINNOWNITE don't think it is right to come on a board and accuse someone of selling stolen product if that is the case anything someone tries to sell could be subject to the same of selling stolen product.

MINNOWNITE

• Shaker
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2020, 04:01:07 pm »
If MINNOWNITE friend was unware of the motor being stolen nor MINNOWNITE don't think it is right to come on a board and accuse someone of selling stolen product if that is the case anything someone tries to sell could be subject to the same of selling stolen product.

Sorry i dont quite follow what you mean. But you are correct in the fact that neither myself or my friend knew that the motor was stolen. That is %100 NOT how I do business