Author Topic: Jordan July 18 morning what a blast  (Read 1147 times)

DeathrowFish1

• 30 Pounder
Jordan July 18 morning what a blast
« on: July 18, 2020, 11:48:08 pm »
On the water for 5:30 ran out to 110fow tried Duffins suggestion of the green agitator on the ball with a green spoon clipped above. Dropped it down 65ft turned to setup second rod and it takes a rip. Nice size eater bow and the skunk is off unfortunately I missed the detail of attaching clip to cable with a swivel and promptly lost it. I set 2 more dipsies and the other rigger then sent the agitator down attached to the rod. 5 min later it takes a rip with a 17lb king. Send it down and 2 min later another rip and 17lb king send it down and 5 min later another rip this continued all morning we had 3 or 4 double headers. We slowly worked out to 200fow and had nonstop action probably landed 20 fish and lost another 10 with short hits or throwing the hook. We stopped the boat at 10 and pulled all lines so that we could eat a sandwich. Both had a 15 min nap and then started up again and got back into fish. Finally headed in around 12 when the wind started to pick up.
This was the combo that was on fire. 65 to 75 down 8 ft off the ball. I will be getting a couple more.

Thanks again Duffin for the tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

Duffin

• 24 Pounder
Re: Jordan July 18 morning what a blast
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 09:34:23 am »
WOW, thats a day we all dream about. Congrats DeathrowFish1. Hope there's many more double digit days for you this summer!!!