General > Kayak Angler

Bronte Aug 28

<< < (2/4) > >>

JpScribbler:
Hello Nels.
Thanks for the report. I'm in Hamilton. How long did it take you to paddle out to 60 fow off Bronte?
Usually I launch from near the Lift Bridge or from Grimsby but not Bronte. I trailer my yak so I need parking.
Thx,
Jp

kayakhank:
If you go to the navionics website you can look at depth and calculate distance from whatever spot you want as starting point.

https://webapp.navionics.com/#[email protected]&key=kloiGnxvcN

waterdownredneck:
Im not a yacker but I envy you guys.  Bronte would be a long haul from FP, I would trailer to Bronte if it were a  me, especially if the weather turned bad, it would take a long time to get home.  I would say its about a 10-15 boat ride running 3/4s open.  Good luck to you, interested in what the other hackers say.

Steelhead Chaser:
60FOW off Bronte is nothing. On a kayak is maybe 10mins tops to hit 60fow. Right now, you don't need to go that far...

--- Quote from: JpScribbler on September 03, 2020, 04:52:28 pm ---Hello Nels.
Thanks for the report. I'm in Hamilton. How long did it take you to paddle out to 60 fow off Bronte?
Usually I launch from near the Lift Bridge or from Grimsby but not Bronte. I trailer my yak so I need parking.
Thx,
Jp

--- End quote ---

waterdownredneck:
Sorry about that I misunderstood your question, I thought you were going to paddle from FP! Youd have guns of steel though if you did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version