Author Topic: Silver Salmon Challenge 2021  (Read 398 times)

SSC

• Shaker
Silver Salmon Challenge 2021
« on: September 16, 2020, 08:00:45 pm »
We wanted to take a moment to pass along our appreciation and thanks for your support with this new event. Without you we couldn't have made it what it was. Although we didn't have a lot of time to put it all together, we knew the importance of these events as we are fishermen just like yourselves. We encourage you to pass along your appreciation (that many of you shared with us) to our sponsors, as we quickly learned many of them were in a tough position with their businesses due to the pandemic. But like us they knew what these events mean to our community and wanted to help.

After many requests and a shared vision with many stakeholders, we have decided to carry on with the Silver Salmon Challenge in the years to come. We are excited to extend the event to a 10 week duration allowing more motivation for hitting the lake sooner while stimulating the many industries attached to this great fishery. We will be promoting a necessary GUARANTEED prize structure including a $100,000 grand prize in which we hope will attract attention from outside our community and get our world class fishery the exposure it deserves. We will be passing along details and introducing some great new features in the weeks to come. We look forward to seeing everyone next season!
------Silver Salmon Challenge------Lake Ontarios Newest Salmon Derby------#WeWillFishOn------

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

weese3

• 24 Pounder
Re: Silver Salmon Challenge 2021
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 09:05:07 pm »
Thank you to the entire SSC crew and everything you guys did to get the tournament off the ground on such short notice this year..  Such a class act bunch of guys running this tournament.  I can hardly wait to see what 2021 and beyond will bring for our great fishery..  Keep up the great work guys..

Adam
"My biggest fear is when I die, my wife will sell all my stuff for what I said I paid for it."