Author Topic: Port Dalhousie Sept 25 AM  (Read 2336 times)

drjoe

• Full Box
Port Dalhousie Sept 25 AM
« on: September 26, 2020, 07:29:54 am »

Perfect fall day on the lake , flat and cool ! Lots of marks off the mouth but no ID . Huge schools of bait fish , sea flees , and weeds but only one taker 70 fow Chinook on the stacker DW chicken wing [greasy] . There are two kinds greasy and non greasy !

Work on the piers is moving along nicely should be finished soon ! Took our young lady guest for brunch to Johnny Pastrammies on Lake St. , well done as usual !

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

SS Krapola

• Shaker
Re: Port Dalhousie Sept 25 AM
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 10:17:00 am »
We got a small Chinook in 150 ft, about 100 ft down. We fished for 6 hours and that was the only action. Did mark bait balls but not much else. It really was a beautiful fall day though! I think I’ll be fishing the Niagara whirlpool area and give my boat a rest for awhile. Had a great season on Lake O again this year, from late March to now...no complaints. Thank you fishing gods, thank you!

Deep Meat

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 08:25:18 am »
We got a small Chinook in 150 ft, about 100 ft down. We fished for 6 hours and that was the only action. Did mark bait balls but not much else. It really was a beautiful fall day though! I think I’ll be fishing the Niagara whirlpool area and give my boat a rest for awhile. Had a great season on Lake O again this year, from late March to now...no complaints. Thank you fishing gods, thank you!

this.

im gonna try for some browns inside dalhousie from boat too

drjoe

• Full Box
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 06:48:58 am »
Worth a try but not many browns caught ! We only got one all short season , what is your plan ?