Author Topic: LPB Perch Report Oct. 19  (Read 3870 times)

FishFarmer

• Full Box
LPB Perch Report Oct. 19
« on: October 20, 2020, 11:08:00 am »
We did OK considering we got soaked and froze our hands, rained pretty much the whole time out.
I think we ended with 50-60 keepers. In the mix some Rock Bass and 1 small pike that went back.
At least we weren't alone out there, we saw a few others out.
We started close to ackers in 6'-7' FOW lots of weeds. saw one boat over towards the Old Cut side and headed there, got into a clear area 8 FOW fish on none stop with a few nice jumbos.
We headed in around 4pm. as it started to rain again heavier.
I think Perch is on the menu tonight
You Should Have Been Here Yesterday

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

DeathrowFish1

• 30 Pounder
Re: LPB Perch Report Oct. 19
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 12:26:11 pm »
Thanks for the report. Waiting for a nice Erie day to have a go. Haven’t had perch in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FishFarmer

• Full Box
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 09:33:00 am »
Thanks for the report. Waiting for a nice Erie day to have a go. Haven’t had perch in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May give Crystal a go for tomorrow, a buddy was out yesterday and did good there for Perch, just have to find them.
You Should Have Been Here Yesterday

IDreamofCoffee

• Shaker
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 04:55:11 pm »
Do you guys think it’s worthwhile to try for perch on Saturday?  This is my first season trying for perch and the last time I went out I was thoroughly skunked.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Last time I went out at Crystal beach and found out on the launch afterwards that I wasn’t even targeting the right depth!

sabakelaca

• Shaker
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 09:21:24 pm »
I talked to a guy that said they were hammering them in 60ft of water off Port Colbourne.  All jumbos 12"+ was the claim.  That was a week ago but they may still be there.