Author Topic: Gerry A. Draper R.I.P. ( Trapper )  (Read 923 times)

backwoodsmanbob

• 24 Pounder
Gerry A. Draper R.I.P. ( Trapper )
« on: November 10, 2020, 01:18:04 am »
This evening I received a call from Wendy, Gerry's wife and She requested that I  inform Gerry's friends that this morning, Nov. 9, 2020 Gerry passed away in the hospital. As you all knew Gerry was a lifetime avid fisherman, trapper, and hunter. He was a regular contributor to this board and was always providing information he had gained over his years of experience. He did live a full life of 84 years as he could show with his family of 10 children and 18 grandchildren. The last time I visited with him he still had stories to tell. That's lots of stories over the almost 30 years we knew each other. He is being cremated and Wendy will be announcing his Celebration of Life sometime soon. We will let everyone know where and when. Being one of his many friends I know he will be missed. May he rest in peace and catch the big one up there.

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

Symon

• 30 Pounder
Re: Gerry A. Draper R.I.P. ( Trapper )
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 06:51:58 pm »
I sincerely hope his final journey was peaceful.

Gerry was a well followed and highly respected member on LSMB and he is greatly missed.

rockin-steelhead

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 10:19:55 pm »
Condolences to all of his family and friends. He always had great posts and last time I ran in to Gerry on a river was a number of years back on the Bayfield.

stlhdr1

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 08:30:55 am »
what a character..he will be missed..RIP Gerry