Author Topic: Salmon Tackle Sale—priced to get rid of  (Read 3140 times)

Pdog

• Shaker
Salmon Tackle Sale—priced to get rid of
« on: December 23, 2020, 03:37:45 pm »
After selling most of my rods/reels, i have now decided to part ways with most of my tackle.  I want to get rid of it so i have priced accrordingly.....i also dont want to deal with folks that want to buy one spoon at a time.  I am selling bulk based on category of tackle.  One price takes all and no dickering.

Spoon box loaded with 100 various spoons...yes 100 on the nose as i counted them all.  Various shapes, sizes colours and brands—Moonshine, Stinger, NK, Yeck Dreamweaver, Big Erns etc.....most of them haven’t hit the water and all in excellent shape.  $500 for the box incl the box

Kwickfish—- i have 2 4 1/4 inch and 2 5 inch and i want $20 for the four of them

Spring body baits—i have 6 solid body baits and want $30

I have 9 jointed body baits also for Spring ranging from 3 1/2 inches to 5 inches and want $35 for all

J plugs—i have 8 ranging 4 inch to 6 inch, also have 6 Lyman plugs 4 inch to. 5inch—$60 for the 14 of them

Plano box with 12 leader tamers—$20 for it

8 8 inch spin doctors, 3 9 inch Spin Doctors, 2 e-chip 8 inch and 1 Agitator—$140 for all

25 flies (mostly A-Tomick) in tubes along with 5 extra tubes—-$125 for the lot

Dispeys—i have 1 Walker large #124, 4 mini dipseys, 3 magnum dipseys, 6 #0 dipseys o, 7 #1 dipseys, 4 snubbers, 5 jet divers and lastly a Dipsey sleeve jacket—-$175 for the lot of them.

I also have a couple of Talora rods still unsold.....8 foot and 9 1/2 foot both have second eye from tip ceramic gone but for what it takes to fix, they are a steal and selling them now at $40 each.

Like i said, no breaking up sets as i don’t want to deal with the hassle.  I have pictures of all and can send them to you.

Best to send me an email at prairie_dog@icloud.com v a private message please...easier for me to respond and send pictures.

Live in Burlington

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

Ricktroller

• 30 Pounder
Re: Salmon Tackle Sale—priced to get rid of
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 04:02:18 pm »
I will take the Kwik fish and jplugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dklass1032

• Smolt
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 08:23:12 am »
anyway you could send me a a pic of the spoons and box
dklass1032@rogers.com

Thanks
Dave

seaword

• Smolt
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 10:20:26 am »
Check  pm

barmacdoors

• Shaker
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 10:59:13 am »
Hi what do you have left
Regards
Mike

rbtech

• Shaker
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 06:50:33 am »
Hi, your rods what speed and weight are they , and is the eye easy to fix? Thanks s