Author Topic: You people just don’t get it!  (Read 20732 times)

FishFarmer

• Full Box
Re: You people just don’t get it!
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2021, 04:53:59 pm »
After we get this Vaccine which is given improperly we'll have to start with a new type vaccine, because Trudeau is flying and walking in new variances by the thousands every day. >:( >:( >:(
You Should Have Been Here Yesterday

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

Sjhagarty

• Smolt
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2021, 07:17:07 pm »
It's so nice to see the right leaning folk caring about suicides, mental health, and drug users these days.   At least they will until they apply for some sort social assistance.  Who would have thought these lazy people would fit your agenda so nicely! Kudos.

Sent from my LYA-L0C using Tapatalk

SHORTnFAT

• 30 Pounder
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2021, 07:23:54 am »
It's so nice to see the right leaning folk caring about suicides, mental health, and drug users these days.   At least they will until they apply for some sort social assistance.  Who would have thought these lazy people would fit your agenda so nicely! Kudos.

Sent from my LYA-L0C using Tapatalk
Im surprised you didnt use the words racist or nazi. So nice of you to be tolerant of others with a different opinion

My2kids

• Shaker
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2021, 08:07:47 am »
I'll choose to be polite and courteous with my reply.
Do I think the virus is real, yes. 
Do I think politicians are using it for their own greed absolutely.
Do I believe if you're vulnerable you'll be hit hard, yes.
Do I believe lockdowns are legal and effective absolutely NOT

I've done my research and at the end of the day with a 99.7% survival rate, I will not ever take the an experimental vaccine, whipped up in a lab in less than a year where it was a race to who comes out first with it.

Right from the ontario health unit's website, they test using a PCR cycle rate of 38-40.  CDC right from their site say they've tested vaccine success rates using a PCR cycle rate of 28.  So tell me why is Ontario using a much higher cycle rate?  MONEY...more positives, means more people are encouraged to vaccinate with an experimental vaccine which can only be done under emergency orders which we will remain in until they see fit.  IF we tested to 28 like the CDC, we'd have a minimal positivity rate and no state of emergency.   See where this is going?

Critical thinking will always overcome emotion in situations like these.

Now on a lighter side, open the launches!  I have a new to me 23 foot seahunt, with two brand spankin new scotty HP 2116's, new garmin stryker fish finder just itching to go to work!

drjoe

• Full Box
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2021, 08:32:00 am »
O.K. ! 2 lab rats are at a bar : One rat asks the other " are you going to take the COVID 19 vaccine ? [ answer ] Hell no until they stop experimenting on HUMANS ! LOL   [ I liked it ]

TyeeTanic

• Full Box
  • King Kongs
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2021, 02:03:28 pm »
Hah!!  Do some research on those "doctors" that were involved in that "report".  First doctor on the list - enjoy the link to their rating (1 star if you don't want to open the link) and the comments about them.

https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/956358/Dr-Simone+M.-Gold-Burbank-CA.html/

My favourite comment was the last one - "This person was part of 1/6 capital attack. This is not a person who should be seen for medical advice. They are now wanted by authorities."

But yes, make your educated decision given some of your responses and your years of medical training, understanding of viruses, how vaccines are developed, etc.

There are 10,000's of doctors that are sharing similar concerns ...
We both know there are three versions of the "truth" ... each sides version, and then the real truth.
I have no doubt that $$$ is driving some of these decisions...
Fishing, the best addiction out there ...

strik

• 24 Pounder
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2021, 10:59:07 pm »
Wow

Just.want to.fish

Shut.it.down

What's with this site.

BillM

• Full Box
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2021, 12:12:31 am »
Ramps are opening folks, go fishing and stop arguing with idiots on the internet.

waterdownredneck

• Full Box
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2021, 09:33:56 am »
Can’t believe this thread is still going, tried to contact the moderator, many have requested the thread to be closed off which is not happening.  We are all either for, against or undecided around the management of Covid and that’s healthy and our right, but can I suggest we put this one to bed?  No one will win this and I’m sure that’s not the goal.  I’m not sure if I have the right to do this, pretty sure I don’t but I would like to suggest a truce and close this thread to this topic and hope y’all support it.  Like someone else said a while ago, this board really needs to adopt the “Like” and “Dislike”, it’s a great idea. Thanks everyone.  Jason F.V. “Little Getaway” 

THREAD CLOSED
"Little Getaway", Waterdown, ON

jds

• Shaker
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2021, 11:51:10 am »
Can’t believe this thread is still going, tried to contact the moderator, many have requested the thread to be closed off which is not happening.  We are all either for, against or undecided around the management of Covid and that’s healthy and our right, but can I suggest we put this one to bed?  No one will win this and I’m sure that’s not the goal.  I’m not sure if I have the right to do this, pretty sure I don’t but I would like to suggest a truce and close this thread to this topic and hope y’all support it.  Like someone else said a while ago, this board really needs to adopt the “Like” and “Dislike”, it’s a great idea. Thanks everyone.  Jason F.V. “Little Getaway” 

THREAD CLOSED

Agreed.... I just deleted my 2 posts.    Tight lines..