General > General Board

Do we need Dock Deputies?

(1/3) > >>

Duffin:
All cities and towns should hire a few college students for the summer to help manage the ramps and docks. I'd be a great summer gig outside with countless hours of unending entertainment. Hell, there's usually enough people sitting around watching anyways, I'm sure there would be a line up of applicants ready to apply for the "Dock Deputies" positions. Maybe even issue them tasers, now that would be awesome. Move along knucklehead, move along, as he or she taps their holstered taser.

DEWWORM:
I agree' for weekends it is needed..just to enforce an in out..weekdays dont seem so bad..I have no desire to fight the bullshit at l.f.p. on weekends..

Duffin:

--- Quote from: DEWWORM on June 14, 2021, 11:57:03 am ---I agree' for weekends it is needed..just to enforce an in out..weekdays dont seem so bad..I have no desire to fight the bullshit at l.f.p. on weekends..

--- End quote ---
YUP. I was trying to launch at Whitby on Sunday afternoon. One side of the ramp was unusable due to being occupied by some half wits Jetski, he buggered off somewhere and left his Jetski tied to the side of the ramp for at least half an hour, while countless people were queuing up to launch. Common Sense isn't so common.

CATNIP II:

--- Quote from: DEWWORM on June 14, 2021, 11:57:03 am ---I agree' for weekends it is needed..just to enforce an in out..weekdays dont seem so bad..I have no desire to fight the bullshit at l.f.p. on weekends..

--- End quote ---

X2

fisherman:

--- Quote from: Duffin on June 14, 2021, 12:10:05 pm ---

--- End quote ---
YUP. I was trying to launch at Whitby on Sunday afternoon. One side of the ramp was unusable due to being occupied by some half wits Jetski, he buggered off somewhere and left his Jetski tied to the side of the ramp for at least half an hour, while countless people were queuing up to launch. Common Sense isn't so common.

--- End quote ---

The rope would have mysteriously come undone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version