General > General Board

What's your DREAM fishing trip

(1/6) > >>

Duffin:
Howdy all.
Some context first. I'm turning 60 next May, I'm a twin. My brother enjoys fishing as much as I do.
We're planning our Dream trip and would like some suggestions as to where we should go. Ideally we'd like to keep it in Canada(maybe even in Ontario if we can find a truly awesome fishing experience here).

He and I went to a boat-in only resort in Gogama for 14 years in a row. Fishing there was great when we first started going up, but has greatly diminished in the last few years.

My Brother has spent many years in BC, and he and I have Salmon fished together there as well (we limited every day)

Whats the dream trip you experienced personally, we'd like to hear where you've been and how awesome it was.

Had an incredible fly-in experience, where? lets hear about it.

Our wives are footing the bill as this trip will be our birthday gifts next year.
Where should he and I go next Spring or summer.
Looking forward to seeing where you recommend.

Thanks for your input.

quickfish4me:
Look up Kesagami lodge in Ontario. Fly out of Cochran itís a 5 star lodge with monster pike and walleyes till your arm falls off. All catch and release except for a shore lunch of walleye.

Duffin:

--- Quote from: quickfish4me on June 14, 2021, 05:13:36 pm ---Look up Kesagami lodge in Ontario. Fly out of Cochran itís a 5 star lodge with monster pike and walleyes till your arm falls off. All catch and release except for a shore lunch of walleye.

--- End quote ---
Cool, thanks. I've heard of them before.  Have you been there? Sounds like what we're looking for.

bigbus:
Monster Tuna in PEI, had some friends do it, said it was a trip of a lifetime.

thefrenchman:
Queen charlotte lodge
Monster salmon fishing
Enought to kill your arms
The dinning is awesom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version