Author Topic: Port Dalhousie to Jordan Monday August 22 evening  (Read 3299 times)

REX

• Shaker
Port Dalhousie to Jordan Monday August 22 evening
« on: August 23, 2021, 04:10:23 pm »
Went out for supper on the lake in front of Port Dalhousie and trolled back to Jordan Harbour.  Fished in 120 - 140 FOW 6:30 to 8:00 PM.  Three rods out : rigger with flasher and fly (tied by myself) down 85 feet, dipsy diver (flasher spoon) out 140FT and one dipsy diver spoon out 120 ft. Trolling zig zag 2.4-2.9 mph.  Two chinook 8 lbs and 23 lbs and one steelhead (Thanks to all you trout/salmon connaisseurs who helped identify it for me) around 8 lbs...each rod caught a fish....so warm out we tag teamed reeling them in...

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

Silver Lining

• Shaker
Re: Port Dalhousie to Jordan Monday August 22 evening
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 11:16:50 pm »
Were you with someone. Because The limit is 2 rods per person on the lake. Seen a few guys this year running 3 or more rods while solo.

waterdownredneck

• Full Box
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 02:15:07 pm »
“connaisseurs” ....... wow best thing I’ve heard about all of our members in a long time:).  Congratulations on your 23/lb trout, that must have been a fight to remember.  Jason.
"Little Getaway", Waterdown, ON

REX

• Shaker
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 02:25:28 pm »
Were you with someone. Because The limit is 2 rods per person on the lake. Seen a few guys this year running 3 or more rods while solo.

I generally try not to eat alone.  It was a great evening out with my wife (who also has a license).  I would have a hard time managing more than 2 rods...

REX

• Shaker
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2021, 02:28:02 pm »
“connaisseurs” ....... wow best thing I’ve heard about all of our members in a long time:).  Congratulations on your 23/lb trout, that must have been a fight to remember.  Jason.

I stand by that word.  I am new at this and have learned much from these members and feedback on my posts.  One thing, it was the salmon that was 23 lbs...

waterdownredneck

• Full Box
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2021, 02:45:51 pm »
Ya I agree, I was just kiddin’, that’s still a good night out. 
"Little Getaway", Waterdown, ON