Author Topic: Aurora Lites planer boards  (Read 2559 times)

sylverfox

Aurora Lites planer boards
« on: January 17, 2010, 11:32:00 am »
Has anyone ever use the Aurora Lites planer boards and what do you think about them ?. I'm hesitatng between Aurora Lites or Amish Outfitters redwood ones. Thanks

Sylvain

SpoonPullers.com

• Advertisement

patkirby

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 11:46:00 am »
Never heard of Aurora Lites boards,, but the Ahmish Outfitter boards are great,,

deadfishforme

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 01:25:00 pm »
auroras are great never seen anything pull like them.amish outfitter is coming out with some this year that are comparable to aurora lites.i highly dout redwood brds would compare to aurora lites.they run and pull great in 6footer  :o

chowder

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 05:09:00 pm »
Sylverfox (caught you're post on GLA too) must be we're both trying to figure out whether we're going to get a pair of these boards or go w/  the Redwoods (I think I've heard enough good stuff about the Aurora's to go that way-how about you?

fish4al

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 08:48:00 pm »
The amish boards are tough too beat.

deadfishforme

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 10:13:00 am »
aurora pull awsome. expensive but well worth it. we use them alot on lake erie and i have never seen any perform as well.Pauls planner boards is the company coming out with new ones comparable to auroras.u need 2 people to bring them in. they are tough pulling and after all the other boards i have used im very happy with they performance