Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Buy & Sell / Boats Shrink Wrap equipment
« Last post by alyminny on Today at 10:32:29 am »
For sale complete tools for heat shrinking boats, etc:
Purchased everything few years ago and never used anything as I stored my boat indoor. Everything unused and perfect condition:
Shrinkfast 998UL heat gun - complete set with case
7 mil white film S-10448 -14ft x 150ft
White tape 2” x 180’ - 4 rolls
Shrink vents - S-10452 - 50 pcs
Film cutter - 2 pieces
Hand poly strapping 3/8” x 1125ft

Price $1000 for the set OBO

Everything purchased from Uline so you can see the prices there. Complete set cost $1516 plus shipping

Text me for any other details 416-414-09

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
South Shore Reports / Re: Port Dalhousie October o6 AM
« Last post by onelastcast1 on Today at 09:16:59 am »
Glad you found some fish.  How deep were you in?  Hoping to fish out of Bronte this weekend in around 250 fow.  350-400 fow is too far for my boat. 
South Shore Reports / Re: Port Dalhousie October o6 AM
« Last post by waterdownredneck on Today at 08:22:04 am »
Good goin’, and thanks for the up date. 
General Board / Re: Cormorants Culling
« Last post by White-Eagle on October 21, 2021, 02:58:15 am »
One ounce of # 6 out of a 20 gauge works well on a bass pond they are a soft bird does not take much to dispatch them . It is amazing how they show up miles from the big lakes.
Product Reviews / Re: Scotty locking track mount
« Last post by centerspin on October 20, 2021, 04:41:50 pm »
Nice, good to have an alternative to CFS and Brocraft.
Product Reviews / Scotty locking track mount
« Last post by WallyAndre on October 19, 2021, 10:35:18 pm »
Great news from our friends at Scotty Fishing Products.
For boat owners who have rails or tracks like Princecraft, Lund, Crestliner and Tracker.
With the lockable rod holder you can use all Scotty accessories without having to drill holes.
Scotty a Canadian company listening to fishermen and boaters.
Available soon at your favorite merchants.
North Shore Reports / Re: The Ganny blood bath
« Last post by 4lbstest on October 18, 2021, 04:10:09 pm »
Funny how no one complains about all the derbies on the lake, or the charters who keep everything they boat.
   These derbies 4 man per boat only allowed to weigh in 5 fish, yet can keep 20 which is a 4 man limit. Big fish Friday then Saturday and sometimes Sunday.  The amount of fish killed on a weekend due to a derbies is crazy, willing to bet at least 75% don't even get cleaned
Not saying wasting fish in the river is any better, but id say its about equal.

Ontario Salmon Derby is different its biggest fish over all. I don't think guys are filling coolers of fish to weigh in the GOSD

IMO GOSD is no different, lot of released fish either die or go back with destroyed mouths. Those treble hooks and long fights really do a number on those fish.
Never fished any derbies, and don't intend doing so in the future. Anything that turns angling into a money making opportunity is not my understanding of sport fishing.

GOOD POINT

Really? One of you explain to me the difference between you releasing a fish while you're SPORT fishing and me releasing one if I happen to have a derby ticket in my pocket?

The difference is i can take my time boatside as long as it takes to revive a fish before releasing it, and if it doesn't revive i just keep it. Try doing that on a charter boat!  Throwing the fish out for towing it behind the boat isn't the same thing as reviving it boatside.
Buy & Sell / 16.5 Foot Ultracraft Fishing Boat For Sale
« Last post by ficklefisher on October 17, 2021, 01:01:45 pm »
Please text or call me 905-802-3537

2006 Ultracraft Trophy 166C Fishing Boat
Livewell, Aerator, Bilge Pump, Rod Locker, Storage Compartments – See Spec Page for Details
2006 - 60 HP 4 Stroke Suzuki Runs Great.
New Prop, Lower Unit Gear Oil and Engine Oil Changed Oct 2021.
Entire Steering Assembly Replaced in 2021
New Impeller Installed in 2020.
New Carpet and Wood Decking in 2020.
24V Minn Kota Edge Trolling Motor – 65 lb thrust
Two New 12V Trolling Motor Batteries in 2021
New 12V Starter Battery in 2020
2020 Garmin Echo Map Plus 75sv Fish Finder and GPS https://buy.garmin.com/eu-US/US/p/592863
Two Cannon Mag 5 Electric Downriggers on Cannon Mounting Tracks
Two Cannon Rod Holders with Mounting Tracks
NorthTrail Boat Trailer with two new tires in 2020
This boat is well equipped to fish on Lake Ontario and Lake Erie while of course being mindful of weather and wind.
Reason for selling: I am hoping to upgrade as I have 3 kids who are getting big for this boat.
General Board / Re: Cormorants Culling
« Last post by Duxx on October 16, 2021, 08:32:12 pm »
As a waterfowler I have little interest in blasting cormorants right now at this time of year, but do look up discharge bylaws, often it's only 400m off high water mark. Bet if u drifted with a line on black blocks behind the boat ya may be able to blast them.
Buy & Sell / Colman 17 Scanoe
« Last post by White-Eagle on October 16, 2021, 03:03:35 pm »
Square back with seats .Ex condition Pics to E-mail $850 Niagara Region .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10